Monday, September 10, 2012

My Life....So Far

Hey you guys! My name is Shatia, but I go by Tia. Either one will do. I was born in Atlanta, Georgia and graduated from Rockdale County High School in Conyers, Georgia. Unfortunately, I'm the middle child (If you're not the middle child then you wouldn't understand.) My younger brother is adopted and he is the light of my life! While at JSU, I plan to double major in Nursing and Psychology, and minor in Spanish. Afterwards, I plan to become either a neo-natal nurse, or a pediatric nurse. I've always had a passion to work with kids, especially ones that are sickly. Other than children, I have a DEEP passion for dancing! Dancing to me is how I express myself and tell my story to others. Unfortunately, my parents didn't really support that dream of mine, so instead of being a part of the Alvin Ailey American Dance Theatre or somewhere like Juilliard, I'm here at JSU living out my back-up plan! Anyway, I'm a really down to earth person. Simple things make me happy, therefore, I'm not hard to please. I love music and everything about it. I also love making people laugh, traveling, interior decorating, and baking cupcakes (Before I die, I WILL own my very own cupcake shop. But that's another story for another day.) Oh yea, I'm a member of the infamous Marching Southerners, so if you've never seen us, you should come check us out and look for me in the Colorguard! But yea....You can find me on Facebook and/or follow me on Instagram @cutie_patootyy !!!

1 comment:

  1. I am taking a psychology class and im so lost so i wish you luck in that class and i hope you do great!

    ReplyDelete